Cartridge Valves | Air Filter 804
Please Contact Dynamic Controls Ltd. for questions about this product:
Air Filter 804 Product Overview
Type 804 makes use of a stainless steel woven mesh element fabricated in to a tubular construction and sized to give an effective surface area equivalent to that of the bore of the inlet pipe.
- Pressure drop through the filter when fully cleaned is less than 0.1 barG (2psi) at full flow conditions.
- Available in 6 different sizes ranging from DN 6 to 50 (1\4" to 2").
- Maximum operating differential pressure is 5barG (75psi)
- The average mesh sizes available are 10, 20, 50 and 120 micron for the complete range. Other micron sizes are available on request.
Materials of Construction
- Cartridges - Stainless Steel Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Housings/Bodies - Stainless Steel 70/30 Cu Ni